Moodle is a virtual learning environment that is being used in more and more schools worldwide. It is ideal for teaching a younger age group as interactive lessons enable children to learn quicker and with greater ease.
Moodle 2 for Teaching 4-9 Year Olds Beginner’s Guide will help you to adapt your existing lesson plans to online Moodle courses and will give you ideas to create new activities, quizzes, and puzzles to make the learning process fun and interactive for young children. More from Packt.
- Buy the book & e-book on PacktPub
- Find the book on Amazon.com
- Comment on the book on Facebook
- Discuss the book on Cloudworks
- Language : English
- Paperback : 291 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
- Release Date : October 2011
- ISBN : 1849513287
- ISBN 13 : 978-1-84951-328-9
- Author : Nicholas Freear
- Topics and Technologies : All Books, Beginner’s Guides, e-Learning, Moodle, Open Source
'SM' comments disabled.
'ID' comments disabled.